Martial Arts Directory
- Yale Shotokan Club "The ultimate aim of the art of karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participant."
- Casper Martial Arts Academy The Academy is able to reach children by teaching a combination of martial arts and life skills needed for building self-confidence, discipline, logic and nonviolent methods of conflict resolution. I
- Midwest Martial Arts Midwest Martial Arts boasts over 120 students in a variety of programs that assist members in reaching their specific goals.
- Team Viper Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Our training includes all facets of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sport grappling, self-defense, MMA, Vale Tudo, and physical fitness.
- Martial Arts Center of Gillette Our Progressive Martial Arts System includes an artful and ingenious combination of the arts, such as Arnis, Jiujitsu, Karate,Silat, Escrima, Kung Fu, Kickboxing and MMA.
- Red Desert Dogs Kali Pekiti-Tirsia Kali is a close-quarter, in-fighting combat system against multiple opponents based on the use of the Blade. Pekiti-Tirsia is a system of complete strategies and tactics utilizing all cl
- Ultimate Warrior At the Ultimate Warrior Training Facility you can learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muy Tai, Boxing and more.
- Wyoming Shoot Fighting Our training program is an amalgamation of American Boxing, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ), Russian Sambo, Freestyle & Greco Roman wrestling.